With COMBOX, you can take advantage of the DASOTEC® remote monitoring and support service. You can configure, monitor and troubleshoot our dissolved oil gas analysers.
Potentially, COMBOX can be interfaced with any device that has a TCP/IP or serial communication interface, so it can also be connected to other DGA instruments, not necessarily part of the product line offered by DASOTEC®.
The COMBOX can be used with a special sim card (choosing the operator according to the country of use) and the installation of a Linux server on a cloud. The service is available in two modes:
- through direct management by DASOTEC®, which will directly monitor the DGA device under review
- through the long-term rental of the COMBOX, including the sim data card and an account on a cloud server, with exclusive access by the customer, who will be able to connect to the device under review and control it entirely independently
230VAC / 50 Hz power supply
- RJ45 interface with ETHERNET protocol
- 2 digital outputs, type "Dry Contact"
- 2 digital outputs, type "Wet contact"
- internal antenna
Upon request, the following add-ons are available:
- ETHERNET interface on SC or ST optical fibre
- Serial interface, alternatively of two types:
- RS 232 / MODBUS® RTU on DIN or circular connector
- RS 485 / MODBUS® RTU on DIN or circular connector
- power supply: 230 VAC or 240 VDC or 110 VDC