Hydrocal 1011 genX P
The HYDROCAL 1011 genX P is a portable device for analysing dissolved and free gases from the isolation fluid of oil-filled power transformers and other electrical equipment.
It individually measures the key gases dissolved in transformer oil, such as:
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Methane (CH4)
- Acetylene (C2H2)
- Ethylene (C2H4)
- Ethane (C2H4)
- Propane (C3H8)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Nitrogen (N2)
It additionally measures Moisture in Oil (H2O).
As Hydrogen (H2) is involved in nearly every fault of the insulation system of power transformers and Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a sign of involvement of the cellulosic / paper insulation, the presence and increase of Acetylene (C2H2) and Ethylene (C2H4) further classifies the nature of a fault as overheating, partial discharge or high energy arcing. Oxygen (O2) can be a sign of excessive ageing or leakages within the sealing of hermetic transformers.
- Individual measurement of hydrogen (H2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), acetylene (C2H2), ethylene (C2H4), ethane (C2H6), oxygen (O2), nitrogen (N2) and propane (C3H8)
- Moisture in oil (H2O) measurement
- Maintenance-free near-infrared measurement system with head-space gas extraction acc. IEC 60567
- Operation by integrated 7” colour TFT (800x480 pixel) touch-screen or via genX webserver from any smartphone, notepad or PC
- Communication interfaces WiFi, USB or ETHERNET 10/100 Mbit/s
- SD memory of test results, history and diagnostic data of power transformers and oil-filled electrical equipment
- Integrated thermal report printer
Hydrocal 1011 genX P has been designed for various applications in addition to the classical laboratory method and online DGA:
- Monitoring of a fleet of smaller (e.g. distribution) transformers where online DGA would not be commercially viable
- Monitoring other oil-filled high-voltage equipment, e.g. measuring/protection transformers, CTs/PTs, circuit breakers etc.
- Assistance during installation and/or repair of power transformers
- Analysis of gas samples from Buchholtz relays
- Confirmation of alerts from online DGA equipment or Buchholtz relays
Strumento software Hydrosoft Hybrid App
HydroSOFT Hybrid App is the new central software tool to collect, display and report DGA results from HYDROCAL 1011 genX P and all other HYDROCAL online DGA devices.
The software is designed for touchscreen operation as well as for classical operation by keyboard/ mouse.
It is supported by a powerful SQL Server Express database allowing for multi-user access and the configuration of HYDROCAL devices.
Whenever a new offline DGA analysis has been carried out by HYDROCAL 1011 genX P it can be added to the database inside the device and the HydroSOFT Hybrid App central software tool.
By this, trends and tendencies of DGA results can be reviewed, which are often more significant than absolute results.
HYDROSOFT Hybrid App also allows to compare online and offline DGA results as well as it includes a powerful reporting tool.
- Auxiliary power supply: 88...264 V AC
- 12 V DC supply: 10 V DC...14 V DC
- Degree of protection: IP68 (closed housing), IP40 (open housing)
- Communication: RJ45 interface with ETHERNET, WLAN/WiFi, USB Type A
- Headspace gas extraction system for portable applications
- Screw connection between the upper and bottom part of the extraction system
- Round hard plastics bottom part without sharp edges for efficient cleaning
- Sealed gas injection port for oil and gas samples
- Replaceable oil filters to avoid oil drops into the measuring system
- Increase of extraction efficiency by bubbling out target gas under negative pressure
- Near-infrared gas sensor unit for CO, CO2, C2H2, C2H4, C2H6, CH4 and C3H8
- Micro-electronic gas sensor for H2, O2 and N2
- Thin-film capacitive moisture sensor H2O
|Auxiliary supply||88 V ACmin ... 264 V Acmax 47 ... 63 Hz|
|12 V DC supply||10 V DCmin ... 14.4 V DCmax|
|Power consumption||max. 600 VA|
|Dimensions||W 447 x H 187 x D 297 mm|
|Weight||approx. 15 kg |
|Operation temperature (ambient)||-10 °C ... +50 °C|
|Oil temperature (inside transformer)||-20 °C ... +90 °C|
|Storage temperature (ambient)||-20 °C ... +65 °C|
|Insulation protection||IEC 61010-1|
|Degree of protection|
IP-68 housing closed
IP-40 housing open
|ETHERNET 10/100 Mbit/s copper-wired RJ45|
|USB Type A|