- Rugged, Compact Design
- 1 to 8 Channels, Expandable
- Plug and Play
- Best in EMI class, ESD Immunity
- Software designed to be interfaced with other testing platforms
Multi-channel fiber optic temperature monitoring device for industrial and laboratory applications, designed for maximum reliability.
The Rugged Monitoring O201 is designed for reliability to operate in extreme EMI, RFI, Microwave, and high-voltage environments.
O201 Fiber optic monitor combines reliability and user-friendly configuration software.
O201 is a multi-channel fiber optic temperature monitor with precision measurement for Original Equipment manufacturers.
O201 has a measuring range from -271 °C to +300 °C. The system offers complete immunity to RFI, EMI, microwave radiation, and High Voltages making it an optimal choice for environments where the limitations of conventional temperature sensors/ monitors impact usage in extreme conditions. The system is based on proven GaAs technology and designed for Plug and Play operation.
O201 is designed to collect data and is easy to integrate into existing systems through serial communication like RS-485or analog outputs like 0-10 V / 4-20 mA.
O201 supports Modbus, CANbus protocols, and a system fault relay.
The module is designed with the capability to add additional application logic for customer-specific applications.
O201 has the data integration capability of multiple test platforms. Industry-standard drivers are available for a quick and easy connection to the most popular laboratory software.
There is a dedicated team for application-specific customizations for fiber optic sensors, monitor configuration, and software integration to simplify the data collection of testing and monitoring applications.
- Electric Vehicle and Battery Testing
- Medical Equipment testing (MRI, PETSCAN, NMR)
- Commercial Grade Microwave Radiation
- Industrial process control and monitoring applications
- Chemical and process Industries Food and Beverage Processes
- Wood drying industry
- Suitable for OEM-type applications.
- Sensors do not require any recalibration
- No shift over time, high stability, and repeatability
- Robust packaging
- Each Monitor comes with a complete NIST calibration certificate (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Software designed for integration into test platforms
- Robust data logging and Analytics
- Customizable according to customer-specific applications
- Suitable for OEM-type applications
-80 °C ... +300 °C (cryogenic 4 °K range optional)
Measurement range (Optional Range extensions)
up to 4 °K / up to +300 °C
±1.0 °C (± 0.2 °C in relative temperature)
Number of channels
1 - 8 channels
1 sec interval on USB / Micro SD card
USB (to use with Windows Rugged Connect software)
Max. number of channels
Expandable to 256 Channels, Daisy chain up to 32 units (with Modbus, Canbus)
RS-485 (RS-232 optional converter) with Modbus , CANbus
24 V DC
MicroSD external memory slot (up to 2 TB)
8 fully configurable modules 0 - 10 V / module 4 - 20 mA (optional)
120 x 161 x 48 mm
200 ms/channel (Optional: faster scanning speeds available)
-40 °C ... 72 °C
-40 °C ... 85 °C
95% non condensing
System Fault relay (5A)